Thursday, August 31, 2006

August 23, 2006: CINDY WINS BET, CHOCOLATE

Update 15/06/2023: Koko Black is no longer in Carlton but has other stores around Melbourne.

Michael bought me this chocolate after he lost a bet against me (he reckoned he could reach the ceiling in our lounge room while standing on a chair). From the top, it looks like some pretty good quality dark chocolate:

From underneath it looks much more interesting:


The label indicates that he bought it from Koko Black, and I’ll certainly be giving them a more extensive review in the future. The chocolate was indeed good quality, with none of the greasy texture that vege-oil chocs have. The candied orange pieces were tart and not too sugary, the almonds didn’t have the strong roasted taste that I love, but this was probably preferable in combination with the orange.


I’ll be pleased if we can stretch this block out to 3 sittings.


Categories

No comments:

Post a Comment