While Michael was gadding about over the last few weeks he was generous enough to choose a number of gifts for me and the kitchen along the way:
- three packages of Hungarian paprika (each one a different combination of sweetness and heat), which came with the cute wooden spoon;
- a decorative little pepper grinder, also from Budapest;
- a cheap and cheerful set of matryoshka dolls;
- a sample of Xocolat chocolates from Vienna;
- a box of Neuhaus chocolates (with his spare change at an airport).
He clearly knows me and my interests well. So well that he even gambled on a beaded necklace in my absence and passed with flying colours: sparkly, autumn-hued, glass-bead colours. I'm a lucky girl!